Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Testing. Testing. 1.2.3.

Anxious to try out the new camera and lens I drug Micah out for a 5 minute quick session...

I love how small this one makes her look. Sometimes I forget she's so teensy.


Micah's super Vouge pose:


Oh my how I love those little fat legs!


SupaFly boots.


She loves to sing 'If you're happy and you know it,' I guess she's happy, she's always clappin'!


She loves the mirror in her room. She calls herself 'CaCuh' (yes, I know how that sounds) and then...


She focuses on primping...


And, gives CaCuh a kiss!


Snack time, goldfish face!


So, if there's a verdict to be had on the new 40d, I'd have to say its GREAT! It's leaps and bounds above the old Rebel, and I've got no complaints yet!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics!!! She is so precious!!!!