Sunday, September 23, 2007

Braelyn Claire

Meet Braelyn Claire. She's the precious daughter of Brad + Crystal, the couple who were the lucky enough to have the police crash their maternity session a few months ago! She's a delightful little thing, and was actually pretty easy to shoot, although, if I'm being honest, newborn sessions are hardly ever easy. God bless Anne Geddes, she's gotta be one extremely patient chick.

Sweet sleeping baby...


so tiny!


I LOVE this one of Crystal & Brae!


Gotta have the crying baby shot...


yum.


Birthday suit!


Figured I should do the 'pieces of' thing for Brad + Crysal too, so here's 'Pieces of Braelyn' for ya.


feetsies!


Anticipation...


JOY!


Crystal's mom made this quilt, aren't the colors just awesome?


Thanks for looking....leave a comment and I will e-mail you a dollar. ;)

2 comments:

Jesse and Stephanie said...

You are so funny. I fully expect my dollar. These pics are precious, and that quilt is gorgeous!

Kristina said...

beautiful as always...have you checked out Molly's new blog. they look great!