Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Art Book Albums

It's settled. I'm offering a new style album, and I have to tell you, they are flippin' sweet! Get one, and a guarantee your friends will be so jealous!

The Art Book Album has an exclusive red or black case with personalized silver hot stamping. It also features a book jacket and is bound together using the "Perfect Bound" method. I'm creating a new portfolio which will serve as my studio sample, so let me know if you'd like to see one up close and personal. For now, check this out:













Various sizes and styles are available, contact me for any further pricing/size information.

Pricing on the Book Bound 10x10:
80 sides - $650
60 sides - $615
40 sides - $545
30 sides - $510

Plus, I've got a great deal for ya! The prices shown are for the 1st book only. Additional copies can be purchased at HALF PRICE!!

No comments: