Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Team Pics

Yes, I do them. And, yes, I know, it's not exactly a great creative outlet. But, I do love the challenge of shooting so many people so quickly. There's something about the high-stress fast pace, it's too fun!

So, just in case this is what you're in the market for, let me know. I gotcha covered!








I suggested we do something a little 'different,' and this is what the girls wanted to do. I kinda meant something more like striking a super-vogue pose, but this does make me laugh!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

So do you do all of their sports, football, etc? I like the last pic!!!

Amy Brooker said...

kristina, you are sooo gonna win you a calendar! thank you for commenting so much, it makes me so happy! and, thankfully, no, i do not have to do all the sports. i am only doing the girls sports right now... doing any more traditional pics just may make my head explode! :)

Kristina said...

I understand...but it's good advertising!!!!! Oh and you are soooo welcome! I love looking to see if you have updated your blog...now tell Molly to finish editing pics that she took of Jennifer and to post a new blog! I want to see her pics sooo bad.